Fyx (fyxapp.de) is the transactional messenger for the construction industry. With the Fyx app, construction professionals can order any building material in a few seconds. Fyx is attacking a >300bn Eur opportunity, was founded in 2019 by a team of serial entrepreneurs, and is funded by some of Germany’s most prolific investors.
At Fyx, you will work with a dynamic bunch of excellent individuals. We believe that work should be challenging and fun at the same time. We strive to learn, grow and build great products.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our team in Berlin as a freelancer or full time employee (local presence required).
- Design our mobile messenger app using modern design principles
- Analyze customer requirements and translate them into interfaces
- Create user friendly and beautiful screen designes
- Take key design decisions and help shaping the look and feel of our company
- Assume responsibility in establishing an agile development environment
- Practical experience with user interface design tools like Sketch, InVision, Figma, or Adobe XD
- Experience with user centric design process, i. e. user research, interviews, surveys, usability test
- At least three years of relevant professional experience
- Appropriate training or studies in a relevant field (e.g., interface/user experience design)
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment and to handle uncertainty
- Ambition to push boundaries
- Fluent in German a plus
- Opportunity to build a product that solves a real world problem, reaches hundreds thousands of construction professionals and makes a billion dollar industry more efficient
- Lay the foundations for an excellent, user centric and design driven company culture
- Competitive salary
- Startup environment and a beautiful office in central Berlin location
Apply here: firstname.lastname@example.org